Abrams Royal Compounding Pharmacy is unlike most pharmacies in the United States. We are a compounding-only facility, which means that we make, in our pharmacies, most every prescription item that we sell. Several pharmacies offer compounding services, however these pharmacies may only compound a handful of items a week, whereas at Abrams Royal Compounding Pharmacy we compound hundreds of formulations a day.
Compounding is our specialty; therefore, we require our pharmacists and technicians to undergo extensive training and continuing education in the field of compounding. Our pharmacies are also among a small group of compounding pharmacies that have undergone and maintain accreditation by the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB).
With PCAB Accreditation, patients and practitioners have assurances that they are receiving the highest quality custom compounded medications that meet strict regulatory requirements.
What Sets Abrams Royal Compounding Pharmacy Apart?
- PCAB Accredited Compounding Pharmacy
- Industry Leader in Custom Compounding
- Over 40 Years in Business and Compounding
- Standardized Quality Assurance Processes
- Dedicated Compounding-Only Facility and Staff
- Computerized Compounding Systems
- Specialized Continuing Education
- Only Uses Approved Chemical Suppliers
- Holds Proper Licensures
- Personalized Professional Support that is Unmatched in the Industry